Adobe Student/Teacher Editions
|Non-expiring Licenses for Personal Use|
|ACROBAT PRO DC 2015 WIN STUD./TEACHER ED.||65257297||$164.99|
|ACROBAT PRO DC 2015 MAC STUD/TEACHER ED.||65257296||$164.99|
|PHTSHP/PREM ELEMENTS v14 MLP STUD./TEACHER ED.||$109.99|
|12 Month Subscription for Personal Use|
|CREATIVE CLOUD 12mth SUBSCRIPTION STUD/TEACHER ED.||65227613||$349.99|
|CREATIVE CLOUD PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN STUD./TEACHER ED.||65256472||$169.99|
All the above titles are sold on Redemption Cards; Each customer must qualify (see below) and activate their license on the Adobe.ca site after they purchase a card in store.
These products are for personal use installation only.
Who qualifies under the new EDITION offerings?
To qualify for a student discount, you must be enrolled in one of the following:
- University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
- Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
To qualify for a teacher discount, you must be one of the following:
- Faculty or staff — employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including emeritus status professors)*
- UHN STAFF members will no longer qualify for Adobe Staff discounted software, unless they are paid directly from U of Toronto, and have a pay stub to provide as proof of Education Status.
Customers can Contact Adobe at 800-585-0774 if they are unclear about whether they qualify.
*Accredited schools are those that are approved by an association recognized by the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus.
Proof of Current Academic Status for Student/Teacher Editions
Proof of eligibility
Your proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date.**
Types of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Report card
- Tuition bill or statement
Types of proof of employment include:
- Paycheck stub from school
- Letter on official letterhead from the education entity indicating current employment
Note: Any sensitive information such as pay amounts or SIN numbers can be covered or crossed out.
**Documents dated within the last 6 months are considered current.