University of Toronto Bookstore Contest Rules and Regulations
Official Rules (the "Rules") for Contests Offered by University of Toronto Bookstore ("UofT Bookstore" or "We" or "Our")
Sponsors and Prizes
University of Toronto Bookstore, Koffler Student Services Centre, 214 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2Z9. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Announcement of Prizes
UofT Bookstore may sponsor contests on Facebook or Instagram (each a "contest" or "giveaway"). The prizes, starting and closing dates and times and the details to enter for any such contest will be announced in a status post.
Eligibility and Fees
Contests are open to University of Toronto students only.
The contest is not open to:
- Close relatives of Students (e.g. siblings, cousins, parents, etc.)
- Students employed by or connected with UofT Bookstore (e.g. Work/Study Students, Casual Employees or Interns)
- Students connected to or participating in competition judging
No Entry Fees or Purchase
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter UofT Bookstore competitions.
- By entering a UofT Bookstore Facebook or Instagram competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- UofT Bookstore reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by UofT Bookstore.
- UofT Bookstore is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize for UofT Bookstore is as stated in the status update, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by UofT Bookstore and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified in the contest post, as well as by DM or message on Instagram and/or Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- UofT Bookstore will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.