- Ordering Online
- Ordering By Phone
- Shipping Policies
- Product Returns
- Contact Support
Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 416-640-7900. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
University of Toronto Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.
Free Shipping June 20th - 30th
Includes Frames, Graduation gifts, Class of 2018 Apparel and grad gifts under 25. Free shipping excludes grad bundles ( Standard, Traditional and Premium). Offer applies to UPS Standard, Canada & Continental USA. Customers will be refunded the shipping cost at the time of shipment.
Promo Codes with Free Shipping June 20th – July 30th
Excludes Medical Supplies & Equipment, Trade Books, Textbooks and Technology products. Free shipping applies to UPS Standard, Canada & Continental USA. For customers that receive free shipping; cost will be refunded at the time of shipment.
Free On Campus Delivery On Orders of $50 or More
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $50 or more before any taxes, fees or additional charges added.
- Free On Campus delivery is available only to these qualifying UofT St. George campus residences:
- Chestnut Residence
- Graduate House Residence
- Innis College Residence
- Loretto College Residence
- New College Residences
- St. Michael’s College Residence
- Student Family Housing
- University College Residence
- Victoria College Residence Buildings
- Woodsworth College Residence
- Building name and room number must be added to the Special Instructions at the time of checkout
- Shipment will take up to 2-3 days to arrive. A tracking notification will be provided by email once the order has been processed for shipping
- Orders will be received at the reception desk of the residence and placed in the student’s mail box if applicable
- Once the order has reached the destination, orders become the sole responsibility of the customer. UofT Bookstore and the residence management are not responsible for the order after delivery
- The Free On Campus Delivery service is subject to change without notice
Special Instructions for Convocation Orders
- To pickup your order at Convocation Plaza on the day of your graduation ceremony:
- Select the Shipping Method: Pick up at UofT Bookstore Convocation Tent
- You must print and present your order confirmation email and a government issued photo ID in order to pick up your order
Note: Orders cannot be picked up before the date of convocation.back to top
Most products purchased from this site may be returned, within 25 days of shipment, for a full refund. Exceptions to this policy include textbooks, media (music, video games, software) which is not shrink wrapped, and customized products. The textbook return guidelines are dependent on when the purchase is made. Please contact us if you have a question about returning a textbook. Customized products which are non-returnable include clothing with monograms, custom published materials (such as course readers or syllabi), and artwork which is printed, matted, or framed based on your order. Defective or incorrectly shipped product may also be returned during this same time period. To be eligible for a full refund, products must be in new condition and must be returned with all pieces originally shipped as well as the original box in which the product was shipped. Product that is not defective must be returned unopened. (Do not remove shrink wrap from product that is to be returned.) Please check packing list for return address information.back to top