Why do I need an Adobe ID?
You need an Adobe ID to do any of the following:
- Access Adobe Creative Suite and CLP software
- Have access to AdobeTV training resources
- Download trial software
- Register for events and register products
Your Adobe ID and information associated with it, such as your personal data, are safe. Adobe does not sell or divulge your information.
Important: Volume Licensing Clients
Q. Will volume perpetual license (CLP) customers also have these new installation requirements?
A. Yes. All Adobe CLP perpetual licenses will have the same installation requirements, but the need for individual users to log in and activate depends on how the volume license is deployed within the organization:
- IT administrators who use Adobe Application Manager, Enterprise Edition (AAMEE) 3.0 to create and deploy Adobe CLP packages will only be required to do a one-time organizational Adobe ID sign-in and activation. End users will not be required to log in and activate.
- For companies that deploy software one machine at a time via media (DVD) or electronic downloads, each individual user's machine will require login and activation.
Important Note: Any install of Adobe CLP applications in an environment behind secure firewalls or where users are offline should use AAMEE 3.0.
Additional Info: AAMEE tool download at this location.